Browning buckmark rifle

silverhawk

No but often fancied one. I was very impressed with a pistol preban. It cycled everything lr and was easy to clean. The trigger was great and that pistol my wife would Bounce a tin around at 100yds all day long.

If it was legal here to hunt with a 22 pistol I would not hesitate in getting one!

Hence my interest.

Best wishes.

Have shot the Browning target pistol that the Buckmark is based on. As you might expect with a Browning it cycles well with from memory a 10 shot clip in the grip, ok trigger pull, no creep. Never used a Buckmark so cant comment on accuracy, certainly in my hands the Browning pistol was minute of dinner plate on a 20 yard indoor range but I am sure a skilled pistol shot would get that down significantly. I hasten to add I did not shoot pistols for very long soon graduating to rifles with their higher level of accuracy. Unless I was shooting things in traps at a few feet there would be no way I would take a pistol into the field even if it was allowed. Very little chance of hitting a crow at 60 yards with a 4 inch barrell !!.

A

Have shot the Browning target pistol that the Buckmark is based on. As you might expect with a Browning it cycles well with from memory a 10 shot clip in the grip, ok trigger pull, no creep. Never used a Buckmark so cant comment on accuracy, certainly in my hands the Browning pistol was minute of dinner plate on a 20 yard indoor range but I am sure a skilled pistol shot would get that down significantly. I hasten to add I did not shoot pistols for very long soon graduating to rifles with their higher level of accuracy. Unless I was shooting things in traps at a few feet there would be no way I would take a pistol into the field even if it was allowed. Very little chance of hitting a crow at 60 yards with a 4 inch barrell !!.

A

I use to bounce pebbles around the berm@25yds all day long with one. We use to play cut the string at the range. Me and the buckmark pistol were banned from playing!

My wife would bounce a tin can around at 100 yards regular.

I would defo hunt with one.

Some folk do struggle with handguns so all handguns get a bad name when it comes to accuracy, not so.

A 4" barrel is as accurate as a 24" barrel.

U.

Edited by Underdog