Lightweight PCP multi shot ideas ?

Watsontotty

What are the best lightweight pcp multi shot or I suppose single shot version, tried a HW100 today was lovely but unfortunately over the budget as this is for my son, I let him loose on his Logun s-16 today which is a beauty and for his first ever time shooting he impressed however it's a bit heavy for him and he struggled with its size as he is only 12 years old.

Looking at picking something second hand and not new, budget wise around £300 but I'd like a quality trusted performer.

Falcon Fn12 lighthunter. i paid £250 for mine (used) from a dealer. Cant praise it enough!! very accurate!

when i first got it, i couldnt work out what the problem was until i realised the shots were going through the same hole in the target! very, very light.

post-64543-0-22373100-1441046781_thumb.jpg

Edited by silver pigeon69

BSA ultra se ,,,,excellent light accurate rifle , if budget can meet it then a Daystate huntsman classic,, failing that a BSA r10 mk2 all superb rifles and to suit all budgets but most importantly very accurate and light

hope that helps

AA S200 are nice pcp's. I really like the stocks. Not so fussy on the protruding magazine, though in truth it probably doesn't matter that much. Certainly worth including on your list. Apparently "so l've read!" doesn't cycle the bolt mechanism as smooth as the Ultra. Though l've also read, over'all better quality control. Yea pays yea money !

Springers are good. If your likely to take repeated shots in a confined area, a pcp is the best choice "noise".

Springers are okay if you come across the odd bunny, Once fired, everything spooks. You then have to move on or patiently wait till the coast is clear. Springers shakes the scopes. To obtain a refined springer, you're into pcp money. Its you're choice buddy .. me, l'd think no further than a second hand pcp, there are others who would think differently.

• 1 month later...