Wildfowling season 2015-2016

silver pigeon 3

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

marsh man, you need to move to North Wales there's plenty of mallard and teal this year, me and my shooting buddy shot a little inlet last night and had sixteen mallard and three teal and there were plenty pouring in that's me and family sorted for Christmas duck, best of luck to you.

That was a very good flight E.w , Mallard are the only duck we are a bit short of , mainly due to the amount of flight ponds we had got scattered about around the area , most of my wildfowl shooting now is on grazing marshes just inside the estuary wall and now there beginning to flood they can be good when the conditions are right , the main duck are Widgeon but you can expect most of the duck on the shooting list at any time throughout the season .

As for moving to North Wales , I think I would be losing a lot more than I would gain as Pigeon shooting can be very good and we have got a nice lot of geese , plus over the years I have built up a lot of land to shoot on and there is no way I want to start from scratch again . I have just taken a photo of the duck and game I have got hanging up in my shed and as you can see we wont die of malnutrition. Good luck for the rest of the seasonmusto%20flecce%20%20aigle%20shirt%20.%20

Your gun fenboy look in showroom condition , how on earth do you keep it that clean ? Poor old Big Mats gun isn't as clean as yours as he dropped his in the mud just as a bunch of duck went over him :no: Can you lend him yours ? :lol:

I did manage a shot once i'd cleaned the barrels but failed to connect, teal going with the wind! However the gun shall be staying in the cabinet for a while as i'm without a vehicle now :no: