Z Nation

gemini52

I watch it just to see if it can get any worse[/qAnd your verdict after this weeks offering ????uote]

to be honest i missed Tuesday night going to watch it tonight.have i missed something have they sorted the poor acting and the storyline out

Edited by pork chop

I can't believe people still watch the walking dead! Every season they blow the entire budget on the first episode then spend the rest of the series being filmed wandering aimlessly through some woods trying desperatly to make it look interesting, the Mrs watches it religiously and I did enjoy the first series but I just can't understand what the attraction is any more?

I can't believe people still watch the walking dead! Every season they blow the entire budget on the first episode then spend the rest of the series being filmed wandering aimlessly through some woods trying desperatly to make it look interesting, the Mrs watches it religiously and I did enjoy the first series but I just can't understand what the attraction is any more?

It`s well acted, well written, well produced, and the special effects are excellent. It`s also one of the few series where almost any character could die and knowing that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

It`s not a story about zombies it`s a story about people. How they cope in a post apocalyptic world and how that world, the actions of others, and indeed their own actions change their nature as they struggle to survive. The characters are continually evolving, most have changed considerably from how they were portrayed in the earlier seasons.

When it comes down to it the most fearsome creatures aren`t the zombies. They are simply relatively mindless creatures that have only one drive . . . to eat.

The real horrors and atrocities are those committed by humans against their fellow man.

But hey, it would be a boring world if everyone liked the same thing.

It`s well acted, well written, well produced, and the special effects are excellent. It`s also one of the few series where almost any character could die and knowing that keeps you on the edge of your seat.

It`s not a story about zombies it`s a story about people. How they cope in a post apocalyptic world and how that world, the actions of others, and indeed their own actions change their nature as they struggle to survive. The characters are continually evolving, most have changed considerably from how they were portrayed in the earlier seasons.

When it comes down to it the most fearsome creatures aren`t the zombies. They are simply relatively mindless creatures that have only one drive . . . to eat.

The real horrors and atrocities are those committed by humans against their fellow man.

Well said my thoughts entirely :good:

+ another 1 :yes: