British Open Sporting

V8 90

Well I DO KNOW that Kingo15 has made the Sunday final, :good: well shot

Don't know what the scores are yet for everyone else

:shaun:

Cheers mate. Now do I go with the pw charity t shirt or the bunny killer dress code? (Which was a shirt, tie, shorts not camo).

Throughly enjoyed the shoot not just cause I made the final. Some great targets. Nothing stupid just lots of stuff to make you think.

Hope the rest who are still to shoot enjoy it.

Excellent shoot today, big thanks to Steve and Allison along with their army of helpers that ran a faultless British Open.

Shot like a total newbie today really gutted as I was expecting a big score from myself. However I'm really chuffed that my friend Mark who's in the Finals on Sunday.

Now to the targets presented today nothing silly at all, just your general battues and loopers, high crossers, general stuff, not that many simo pairs mostly O/R.

The card fillers that you were expecting to hit were the ones that catch you out.

Unless I'm mistaken this will be the last big shoot of the year, enjoy the shoot if your reading this.

The next big shoot on my calendar is Dubai next year :)

Edited by Will Poon

Shot both the Sportrap this morning and the Sporting this afternoon.

Enjoyed the day.

Started this morning full of hope but the first layout had me overleading the targets and it just worse from then on. Shot it like a complete tit, to end on 60 ex 100

Enjoyed the sporting layout more and was doing quite well thought I was on for a good score up to the last four stands where I let far to many get away to finish on 88. Enjoyed the company of the lads on Squad 88 today :good:

Good luck to any of you still to shoot it.

Cheers mate. Now do I go with the pw charity t shirt or the bunny killer dress code? (Which was a shirt, tie, shorts not camo).

Throughly enjoyed the shoot not just cause I made the final. Some great targets. Nothing stupid just lots of stuff to make you think.

Got to be the sharp dressed man.

Seems a lot of people I no struggled with it for some reason. From c class to aaa. Very surprised with scores.

I wonder what Mr Lovatt has got in store for tomorrow then on the 75 birder.as long as there is no driven I will be happy

Think he will put some testing tricky angles more than extreme range stuff on.

Never usually struggle with driven but only hit one of them on driven stand friends were much the same.

Best of luck kingo15.

Watched Paul Foster shoot a few stands,made it look so easy.

There is a video of the shoot on English Sporting Clays site, makes some of the stands look easier than they were.

Edited by figgy