huma reg

tigger got stichs

• 3 weeks later...

guys any body know how much a huma diy reg is for a bsa ultra mmc its one of the early pre anti tamper models I picked one up for the mrs and its still completely standard and iv heard tench don't do regs any more and that the huma ones are diy fitting plus set up all info wellcome[/quote

Hi lad,I had Air Arms S200 in .177 ,it was doing 11.2 fte and did about 35 good shots .

Then I bought a Huma reg for it,( after I got the effin valve off ) did what they said it leaked ,,three times after fitting three times !!

I fitted new O rings ,a tadge bigger and I had honed the air tube out to a mirror finish .They don't tell you that do they !! .

All good now and working fine ,doing 45 shots ,10 shot spread of about 12 f p s difference ,fine work a treat !!

It cost with post £85 ,,,,oofin hell that's lot of money for what ? I could have got a second hand air cylinder £60

of the net .Just use it like it is and save your money , oh yes ,I took it out and sold it ,lost a fiver on it but

I had £80s back in my pocket and one less thing to go wrong ,that's my take on regs...pops