5 months waiting for an ff5

Banger123

I'm thinking along the lines of "Fenboy". If you were aware of the waiting times when you placed your order and paid, then that's down to you, (albeit you could ask for a refund anyhow) But if not, 5 months is taking the ****! It may be indicative of how long you would have to wait, if it arrived on time and broke during the warranty period. I'd personally ask for a refund and go elsewhere. But each to their own...

Good Luck. :good:

The problem is, there is only Nick making them, as he doesn't trust others to make sure everything is correct (and when you get one it IS perfect). Each piece is hand bent and fitted, and so it takes a lot of time to make one. Everyone who has one is over the moon with it, but most people have had to wait 4-5 months (I would think yours should be about ready now).

That's the price of having hand crafted goods, they are perfect, but waiting times are very long.

He has orders waiting from all around the globe, as it took off far quicker than he expected, BUT, he doesn't want to sacrifice quality for the sake of speed of production.