Bear Grylls - is there anything he won't brand?

spandit

Well my dear Dekers that is why I put a question mark against the sentence. I recalled reading somewhere that it was illegal to hunt with one (or something producing less than 6ftlb). So from your reply and tone (plus stating a few ruddy obvious bits) I must be wrong, so I have learnt something.

"(whatever that phrase may actually mean)" not sure what YOUR point is here...can you elaborate?

Yes chap, you made a statement implying law whist quoting a phrase about as woolly and undefined as you can get.

I suggested you were correct with deer etc and apparently that is obvious, so perhaps you can tell me just what the definition is of hunting with an air pistol (and/or something less than 6ft lb)?

:good:

Yes chap, you made a statement implying law whist quoting a phrase about as woolly and undefined as you can get.

I suggested you were correct with deer etc and apparently that is obvious, so perhaps you can tell me just what the definition is of hunting with an air pistol (and/or something less than 6ft lb)?

:good:

Well think about it and work with me in the spirit of the remark. You know exactly what I mean but you're just being obtuse. Chap :good: