Whats in your bag of Doom?

Bass301gmh

I'm an avid fisherman and over the years have bought tackle that never lived up to the marketing expectations. These items of tackle (without the Bank managers knowledge :lol: ) are now assigned to a 'Box of Doom' and is kept in the shed never to see the light of day again - unless I can offload them to an unsuspecting friend! I was wondering if other members have their own 'Bag of Doom' filled with stuff that will never come out to play again?

Yep, plenty of that.The tackle/gun dealers eyes light up when I cross the threshhold. One item I retrieved from the "box of doom" a couple of years ago is a game dispatcher. I've tried the "spin the head off trick", priests & various other means of dealing with wounded birds, and have now gone back to the dispatcher. It's like a pair of long nosed pliers with jaws that dont close completely. It deals with everything from a goose to a snipe quickly & efficiently,comes in a leather holster so you can wear it on your belt if you wish, and you don't get any blood on you or your barrels. The one I found when I googled "game dispatcher" appears different to mine, I don't know if it's as good. Yes, I have used a priest on a lot of game while picking-up, but it's now consigned to the "box of doom" .......... for now :lol: