Semi-Auto question - Browning/Benelli/Beretta

Cawdor118

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought a baikal mp153 of here its absolutely fault less 3.5 inch chambered it don't miss a beat from 28g hull compX 65mm to 42g gamebore mammoth steel 3.5inch. Only have two down sides the swivel studs get caught in my hide the other I find it to long in the hide for me 28inch barrel plus extended choke. But for a cheap gun I'm blown away by it and find it better than the Beretta urika I had as that did not like 65mm/67mm cartridges in 28g

Just ordered another a400 Xtreme Action Optifade, this will sit with my A400 Action Xplor Light which is superb, may have to get rid of a new Silver Pigeon that has only had 400 shells through it as I need the room, shame as I had the stock altered so it has an adjustable comb.

Chiefy

hi all,

reading this topic with interest, I currently have a benelli super black eagle and it has been letting me down a bit recently and I don't shoot well with it

but it's a camo 8-shot which is what I would still like to have, do any of the autos here take more than 3 shots??

I have the Beretta XPLOR light field 28" and love it. Use it for corvids, pigeon, and wildfowling, and it's had 15-20,000 rounds through it now, and still going strong

Wouldn't trade it in, even though I got a good offer on it LOL

I've also got a A400 Xplor Light field 26" and I love the gun........takes any 12g cartridge and never jams, lovely balance and shoots a dream!