Picture of the ugliest car in the world

malkiserow

Had one of these for a few weeks due to not much funds to buy anything else & the area at the time where I lived being rife for car crime - so thought I'd buy something that they'd not bother nicking.

They did nick it - then abandoned it a few hundred feet away

maestro-hle.jpg

It had ZERO torque & was prone to damp related electrical issues = drive through a puddle, cruise to a halt within 30 metres as the engine will have died!

Edited by saddler

Can't be bothered to upload pic's, but the Mitsubishi Shogun with the big wheel arches is hideous, and despite being a Landrover fan, the Vogue is also. There's a bloke local to me has one in white, with low-profile shiny alloys, and the contrasting fish gill vents, and it is simply horrendous. He thinks people are smiling at him as he drives by, but they're actually laughing.

Thankfully I think they've stopped making those YYang SSoonnnnggg Pingpong thingies, though I see one on a regular basis (still going strong) with a couple of Texel Yows in the back. Even they look embarrassed. :yes: