First day on the geese.

pigeonblasterian

I certainly don't have a problem with the amount of geese shot, but if ( as it would appear has been alleged ) they have been shot with lead, I can't really agree with that. Having witnessed posts from some time back, that wouldn't really surprise me.

What is the problem, if you are asked by a farmer to control geese damaging a crop 99% of people on here would jump at the chance.if birds shot are not wasted and they are not endangered good on them, a bit of envy I think .

Who has appeared to show envy?

I certainly don't have a problem with the amount of geese shot, but if ( as it would appear has been alleged ) they have been shot with lead, I can't really agree with that. Having witnessed posts from some time back, that wouldn't really surprise me.

Would that be the duck pics with dandy loins in flower :lol:

Well they were shot with steel every one of them .

I know that will surprise and amaze you but there you are.

Could you share with use the Load Data for the 12 gauge 3" copper coated 1-7/8oz cartridges !!!!!!!

Please

I think you have either been drinking or you are asking on the wrong thread.

The geese were shot with Gamebore Mammoth 3.5 42gms BB steel and barrels if you want.

As you see in the photos they are a good cartridge to shoot geese. :yes:

Edited by pigeonblasterian

I think you have either been drinking or you are asking on the wrong thread.

The geese were shot with Gamebore Mammoth 3.5 42gms BB steel and barrels if you want.

As you see in the photos they are a good cartridge to shoot geese. :yes:

Only drink water Tea and Coffee

Wow you needed such Big Cartridges to shoot Decoyed Domestic Geese !!!!!!