Jaguar XF

Cosd

I have a 2.7 and love it, but the 3.0 is also great( I have been lent one when mine is being serviced) has better fuel consumption and less co2 so less tax. I don,t think you will be disappointed with either :good:. Be aware parts servicing and tyres not cheap.

Edited by stewartward

Gather you aren't looking at new - there are variations depending on age - the big one being (in the 3.0) was the change from a 6 speed auto to 8 speed.

I have. 2.2 200 sport with the 8 speed and to be honest I wished it had the 6 speed box as it is always hunting the gear - however I had a loaner 3.0 with the 6 speed box and that drove really well with better selection of the gear.

Then there were the changes to a colour screen and a HDD based satnav

Then there is the S model which is pretty mental for a diesel

Gather you aren't looking at new - there are variations depending on age - the big one being (in the 3.0) was the change from a 6 speed auto to 8 speed.

I have. 2.2 200 sport with the 8 speed and to be honest I wished it had the 6 speed box as it is always hunting the gear - however I had a loaner 3.0 with the 6 speed box and that drove really well with better selection of the gear.

Then there were the changes to a colour screen and a HDD based satnav

Then there is the S model which is pretty mental for a diesel

Not looking at new one, about 5 years old

My car has been back to the dealers for quite a few things in the 2.5 years from having it - more niggly things with the exception of pads touching the disks from new - and loosing all my parking sensors and camera - and you need them on this car and it is booked in for something weird happening when pulling off. TBH though best get yourself over to jaginfo.org - good bunch of people there and will point you in the right direction

There was a nice one with a for sale sign on about the age you were looking for at FD several weeks ago but I don't know who's it was