Heavy side by side

muncher

Very hard to find Brad I am talking to a gunshop about one at the moment but progress is slow on condition etc .

No I don't but it will probably be heavier and I could use it for ducks as well if need be

No I don't need a three inch but it will probably be heavier and I could use it for ducks as well if need be

Do you really need a 3 ins chamber for pigeons?

Hi Whitebridges ........... I used a 3" for pigeon shooting for over 20yrs , in fact I used three over that period , Midland , F+ F, 32",. S x S , B S A F + 3/4 30" S x S , Sabala F + F 32" S x S , the only time I used three inch shells was when I treated myself to a box when there were a few geese about , the rest of the time were mainly 2 1/2" with the odd box of Alpamax or Hymax

I liked the weight and I never found it any problem in a hide , I used to decoy well out so you didn't have to swing your gun about to much , not like when you decoy close where you have to be a bit sharp when you go for a pair. another advantage is when the fowling season start you haven't got to get used to whatever gun you used for wildfowling.

I still use a S x S, although I am down to a 2 3/4" now as I would find lugging one of my old guns about all day a bit to much for a bus pass holder .

The new 31/2" chambered Yildiz Wildfowlers is quite a heaven gun. Not light like the 3" chambered version. They are Mobil choked and pistol gripped with a single trigger.

Don't think you would go far wrong as they are chrome lined too.

Have a look at reviews online.

Edited by figgy