Coming along nicely

Mentalmac

Hi all,

Lola, my lab of 15.5 weeks is a bundle of fun still, pushing her luck when she can but brings me so much happiness, albeit the wife gets annoyed I phone home whilst away for work and ask how the dog is before asking about the kids haha.

She absolutely loves retrives so I am trying to limit her to not doing many until I change game as I don't want her to tire of them. She recalls really well with the whistle too so am really happy so far.

8F1021B8-7143-49F4-95E0-8D0AF4373D61-169

632CDBB1-144E-4EA2-8011-F965D9170499-169

Lovely looking pup, very cute. :yes:

Thanks :-) she's a lovely pup, she can be a real wind up merchant but when I see others pups I feel she's pretty well behaved really

Hi

Glad to hear your doing well with the pup best thing you did getting one 😋😋

Enjoy it

All the best

Of

Thanks OF.

Appreciate it.

She certainly was a great idea of mine and the wife and kids love her too - all are being well behaved around her too which is nice. she has even made friends with our cat too - found them sat cuddled up the other day :-)

Haha, that would be fun - I'll drop her at yours and then pick her up after my meetings lol.

She's a really sweet thing, does make me chuckle a lot.

Incidentally, whilst out on the local field she was ahead of me and I saw another chap with a pup (a blue staff pup which is a real cutie to look at - he lives not far off from me) and worrying that Lola would run over and be a nuisance, I called her back with the whistle and she was straight back and then after a cuddle I put her lead on and we went and said hello etc...

I just thought it was funny when he asked me where I got the whistle from and how does it work I had to explain to him that you have to teach them to associate the noise with something, not that they come out the packet and work straight away - I walked off with a smile thinking of him buying a whistle and blowing it loads expecting magic to happen.

All good news Chris.

As for the eating thing, LOL, you've got a long while yet. Mine has destroyed a door mat (5 minutes alone in the kitchen) and my GF's Yorkies bed this week, oh and a dish cloth. She is 9 months.

haha same, she was playing with a kong toy in the corner of the room one min and I STUPIDLY thought it was ok to answer a work email on the iPhone, looked up in a few mins later and she'd destroyed entirely a a kids toy into thousands of bits all over the floor.