Dog fouling in run

fenboy

My new pup insists on carping in his run and nowhere else .

Its doing my nut in, my other dog will not even pee in it let alone carp.

I can have him out for hours , put him in in the kennel and within a few minutes there is a steaming pile for me to clean up , to make matters worse he is an excitable chap who bounces up the bars of the run each time he sees you coming , jumping about in the carp and spreading it all over .

I think the issue is he has not been house trained , he was allowed to foul the run by the breeder and as he was a little older when I got him he went straight into the kennel , rather than spending anytime in the house .

I have told Mrs Fenboy the only option is to have him indoors for a bit and house train him , but she is not keen on the idea .

Any other suggestions peeps ?

Edited by fenboy

:whistling:

Change Mrs Fenboy.

You have a valid point, but it may be cheaper to get a different dog :)

Yep crate train him, spot on then you can get him straight out of crate into Designated Dumping Area and form a new habit

As I thought , he will be coming into the house tonight so I can keep an eye on him , if Mrs Fenboy likes it or not , do you have a spare bedroom ? :whistling: