Tall Seats Back In Stock

A1Decoy

Very good point, we will make them wider on the next lot. Thanks for the feedback.

Had one those crunch your nuts tripod things from a different supplier. Their footpads came off when stuck in the mud. If you didn't notice when it happened then it was very annoying trying to find it after the event. Threw it away in the end. Don't know whether yours do but recommend a firm fixing is worth looking at.

foot pads need to be wider so that you don't sink when the floor is a bit wet and soggy ?

Also on the stool the bottom of leg inside the foot is cut at 90deg to the leg which means it sits in the foot at an angle and cuts through the foot itself. More adjustment on the legs would be good too.

I am now on my third in three years.

I have had to modify the leg length, cut the bottom of the legs to align better with the plastic foot, put locktight on the swivel bolt to stop it coming undone, waterproof the seat so it does not get sodden when its raining and i get off. Now its a great seat. I sometimes wonder who tests this gear.

I would happily pay more for better quality kit.