Winchester Winchester 9410

£1,000

.410 Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Other, Multi Choke, -, 24" barrels
20151012_180733 20151012_181045 20151012_181517

Description

Winchester 9410 lever action shotgun.

Based on the Winchester 1894 action. Boxed complete with leather strap, original strap fittings, hammer extension, sight mounts and trigger lock/padlock

3 shot lever action. SGC only required.

Tang Safety

.410 Bore

24" Barrel.

Invector 3 changable chokes.

2 1/2" cartridges only.

Lovely shooter even at clays.

Comes with ~75 #6 shot cartridges.

More photos by request. Collection only please from Stevenage. Also in Wolverhampton 2 days a week.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

I can just imagine the fun i could have with that down the clay shoot, mind you it would cost a fortune in letting people have a go as not many people carry spare 410 carts at a clay ground

You can always take a 12b cart in lieu of the .410s they use ;). When you look at it weight for weight .410 looks expensive but I never really looked at that way, I look at is as buying a box of 25 trigger pulls regardless of the weight so its about the same price as shoointg a 12b at the end of the day.

Cheers

Stot

Bit of extra info.

These guns can be prone to not cycling some shells very well where the plastic swells slightly when shot and they get stuck as they tilt through the ejector cheeks. This one had the cheek plates in the ejection action removed and shaved on the back to stop this and cycles everything I throw at it these days. The only jams I have had is on occasion some cartridges can have a week bond between the head and the plastic and the head gets pulled off by the ejector but I dont think thats the guns fault.

Cheers

Stot

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have 5 winchester 9410, 2 are multi choke, and other 3 are true. All are on SGC. I had a chance to hunt with these in canada and are great slug gun. Great range and effective. we took number 6, 8 shot shells and slugs. these guns are more useful than the write up's i have see in UK. Under UK law 90% of the guns may only be used on range.

I also have 2 winchester 1873, 44 40 smooth bore ( yes on SGC ) and a 44 40 yellow boy 1866 also on SGC. Imagine the fun on private land you can use all these on with SGC. Since slugs are not permitted , buckshot are fun to.

Buy them at any cost. But never seen on for sale under 500 pounds. Paid 900 pound for one from this site.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...