What have they done to 'Gun Trader'?

Gee.

Personally, think its terrible!

The old format may have looked dated but at least it was much easier to navigate and the information you searched for was displayed all on the same page.

Its all gone a bit 'Gun Star' :no:

Edited by Gee.

Typical! Before it was lush and easy to use. You could search and find anything.

Now they have turned it in to a kiddies toy. Hopeless!

It's a bit like going round a supermarket and doing the shopping. One minute it takes 20 minutes and job jobbed.

The next minute the senior managers decide it's time to "refresh the store" or "modernize our display proposition". So it takes 45 minutes instead.

Shame on you Guntrader. It's pants now.

Edited by Whitebridges

I liked the list format on the gun search much better, it was easier and quicker to go through.

Seems like the same old **** stays on there in my area, I wonder if it's mainly a list of guns that gunshops can't move on quickly.

Of course the odd gem or bargain crops up, but it's not often IMO.

Edited by outandabout

I have got the hang of it and its OK.

It's identical to ebay...well almost.

It's the dealers who put up one blurred photo that need to get their acts together, you request more pics and what do you get nuffink.

Exactly my thoughts, too many blurry pics!

Aye not keen but we are creatures of habit I guess. I didn't proceed too far given the warnings flagging up.

I must say though that I find this criticism of a key UK industry disturbing - web design that is. This is such an important industry for the economy especially now the real manufacturing and exporting industries have gone. It is very important that our service industries keep changing their websites in order to display and sell all the foreign imports to the UK customer! ;):lol: