BASC Introduction to Pigeon Shooting Course, Lincolnshire/Yorkshire

Guest rimotu66

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BrowningB525, do you mean you have signed up for membership aswel as the course? if so welcome!

Thanks again all for this interest, I too am looking forward to the day, meeting you all and passing on info as well as learning from you all about our beloved pigeon shooting. will be a fantastic day

got a charity roost shoot in Rugby on the Saturday so will be heading up early in the morning, so will yet again miss BB at the bar!!

Thanks to BB and Rimotu66 for their hard work on this, due to work commitments on the day job, I tend to leave everything to a very efficient BB and turn up on the day to take all the glory!!

so thanks again for this both.

will speak to the office and keep an eye on the numbers.

ATB

Flycoy

We'll be on the shorts by the time it's your round bakerboy! I've successfully booked on, on the the website tonight, very easy actually! And Robbo has been in touch he booked on today over the phone, and at least two fellas that have seen the poster are booking!

• 2 weeks later...

Below is a full list of the 2016 'Introduction to Pigeon Shooting' Courses. You can book online through the BASC website http://basc.org.uk/sporting-services/basc-training-courses/introduction-to-woodpigeon-shooting/ , alternatively, or if you are have a query please contact the Sporting Services department on 01244573018.

Many thanks, Peter

PS - if there is not currently a course in your area please register an interest on the BASC website.

February 2016

07 Feb Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Humberside Shooting Ground, East Riding Humberside Shooting Ground, Catwick Lane,Brandesburton

March 2016

12 Mar Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Chippenham Park, Cambridgeshire Chippenham Park, Chippenham,Ely

April 2016

09 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Gloucestershire D B C Leisure, Claverley House, Station Road,Milkwall, Coleford

24 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Rossett, Wrexham BASC Head Office, Marford Mill,Rossett

30 Apr Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - North Walsham, Norfolk Country Field Sports, Unit 10, Folgate Road,North Walsham

May 2016

14 May Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Findon, West Sussex Southdown Gun Club, Findon,Findon

20 May Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Kibworth, Leicestershire Kibworth Shooting Ground, Main A6, Harborough Road,Kibworth Beauchamp

September 2016

10 Sep Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Chippenham Park, Cambridgeshire Chippenham Park, Chippenham,Ely

October 2016

02 Oct Introduction to Woodpigeon Shooting - Middleton Lodge, Richmond, North Yorkshire Middleton

Guest Wilksy

My pleasure gents happy to do it! Thank you for all your time and effort to get us to this point, I'm looking forward to meeting a few PW members!

All the best

Wilksy

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to it! Anthony has made enquiry's at a b&b near his house called the Ship Inn at Dunswell, so we can meet you for a beer! police shooting teams stay there when there in area for shooting comps so their gun friendly.

Oh Bakerboy roughly what size are pattern boards please?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to second both browning and carlton's posts it was a great day with great folk, I took a lot from the day and I'd defie anyone to say they didn't learn something new from it, big thank you to bakerboy and flycoy for traipsing up to the frozen north to lay on a great day! I would recommend the course to anyone! Oh and linny looks just like his avatar!