Shooting seats

Ewan

I've been looking on the bay of E for adjustable shower stools that disabled people use. They have adjustable legs up to around 550mm or so, good wide feet and many are swivelling for not much money, £15 or £20 ish. You could put them upside down in your decoy bag and store the equipment on top.

Inventive as ever sitsinhedges!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi what seats to you guys use in the hides I would like a seat that's at least 600mm high but can't find 1 anywhere the seats I have used before are all to small and are hard to get up from thanks

My old 4 gallon drum, had it for twenty plus years, and I cut a hole in the side and I carry sacks and a flask inside of it.

As post# 25. That looks like my kit that I use. Generally I shoot from a small hide with a low front so that I can shoot from a sitting position directly to the pattern.I don't keep getting up to shoot. The drum carries three pieces of net a dozen shells three sticks and a flapper. The only downside to a plastic drum is that if the sun gets on it, it can go soft. I shade the drum with a sack. All of the above makes me more compact and less to hump across to the hide.

Edited by fortune