bsa super10

gameshooter93

used to have one needed to be serviced every 18 months as they are regulated you can also damage the seals and losen the fitting with screwing the bottle of every time to fill it think hard before buying

Ignore the above.

I am a long time Super 10 owner. They do not need servicing every 18 months. My mark 3 was 3 years old (mk 3 is the same as the mk 2, only the stock has been changed to extract more money) before it went to Bowkett, Got a mk 1 as well now, in .22, had an amateur tune it before I bought it and put in an over power hammer spring. This has been replaced and the power brought down to a respectable 11.4 with RWS Superfields.

The fitting does not loosen with screwing the air bottle on and off, as it is held in place with 4 allen bolts! The O rings on the bottles can get damaged and cost a few pence each from Hayleys! They are easily the best PCP rifle that BSA ever made.

I'm looking at try to get one of these in FAC version. Lots of good feedback from many sources.

Holts Auctioneers in Norfolk have got one, I know, they inadvertently sold it to me as a sub 12. The regulator does need attention and it does not have an air bottle or magazine, but it is equipped with an FAC regulator.

I might suggest phoning them up and making an offer, then getting it shipped to John Bowkett who can fix the reg and blueprint it, the bottle would be best replaced with a 400cc one anyway.