Drying waders

cueball

Roll them down put long rolls of newspapers into the toe of the boot sticking out the top of the boot in a warm place is best

Or if you can't do this hang them upside down in an airy place from a wader rack which are widely available

I rarely wear full waders these days proffering thigh waders with cut off waterproof leggings over as no sweat and it's far easier to take a leak without decking off

If the water is so deep you need them consider it might be too deep. I nearly drowned a few years back and it made me think on

You can swim in chest waders it was the sack of decoys that created my issue but think twice about deeper water especially on a winter night

Just thought it salient to mention that to a relative new commer

Just a thought,if you are serious about fowling then a 2nd pair may be a good idea.I have two setts of neoprenes as most of my fowling involves wading out to flight and sometimes standing waist deep in water throughout the duration of the flight. If you are fowling two days in a row then it is nice to put a dry pair on the following day.