jacket/waders

adi786

I got fed up with expensive cammo chest wader boots only lasting less than 2 seasons. I got some cheapies from Ebay and they are lasting a lot better. I see the same makers are doing cammo now.

Link me please i'll have a look at them too, i saw few cheap one's over ebay for aro und 35 quid but was like they may not last long. Also looking to get a decent thermal clothing which will keep me warm in cold morning, last time bought for like £8 and they were bloody ****...

Ex army gortex jacket,and wear a ronhill Base Layer, thin mid layer fleece, then a thicker outer fleece under the gortex. Waders, well it's pot luck,I have tried many different types of neoprene chest waders and all of them are **** in some way or another,either dont fit right,leak in, boots aren't comfortable, to hot to cold. Seams leak,knees rip,boots leak,boots come away from the legging.

Link me please i'll have a look at them too, i saw few cheap one's over ebay for aro und 35 quid but was like they may not last long. Also looking to get a decent thermal clothing which will keep me warm in cold morning, last time bought for like £8 and they were bloody ****...

PM sent in case a link gets deleted by the thought police. Norwegian issue army shirts are the best thing I've found for layering up for warmth.

thanks, bought Koala neoprene chest wader and prologic max 5 armour jacket with removeable fleece. Tested both on sunday -2 temperature, didn't felt cold at all quite warm. Only stuff missing now is i think are decent socks, as after sometime my feets started to fell bit cold wellies.. other then that all seems superb so far.