Rain Again.

eccles

When is this weather going to let up. :unhappy: Rained and high winds again here, fed up with it now.

Not been out shooting for a good while. :yes: Nearly forgot what a crow looks like :lol:

Been chatting with WelshMike for a couple of weeks via PM's on here. Trying to sort out a day on crows or foxing at night with him on my perms.

Weather has stopped us meeting up for a shot. :unhappy: This week seems to be a no go unless weather gets better.

Mike would shoot in this weather i'm sure but this OLD boy won't :lol:

Really looking forward to get out with Mike' sure to have a good laugh and some shooting.

:lol: sense is wasted on the likes of me mate so I will go out in the rain...sometimes.

To be fair i dont take the NV kit out in the rain as I dont want to risk damaging expensive kit regardless of the IP rating on the equipment.

I like your final comment mate but feel that most of the laughter will come from you when you see what i look like and then observe me missing foxes at close ranges :lol::lol:

looks like the weather is getting better for the weekend...snow instead of rain :sad1:

We will get there at some point...hopefully in 2015. :good:

:lol: sense is wasted on the likes of me mate so I will go out in the rain...sometimes.

To be fair i dont take the NV kit out in the rain as I dont want to risk damaging expensive kit regardless of the IP rating on the equipment.

I like your final comment mate but feel that most of the laughter will come from you when you see what i look like and then observe me missing foxes at close ranges :lol::lol:

looks like the weather is getting better for the weekend...snow instead of rain :sad1:

We will get there at some point...hopefully in 2015. :good:

It's all right Mike Terry has seen me so anyone else is not going to faze him. :sick: HE HE

• 2 weeks later...

We have no choice here in the West of Scotland but to arrange and go out, if its dry its a bonus.

We had a few dry weeks in September since last October, now its back to the usual rain, drizzle with sun, grey overcast with constant smirr, worst wet year for many years

Chiefy

In comparison to you guys we are a bunch of softies :lol: