Gun Watch

Lewis, G. E. Magnum hammer gun

£750

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Kirkcaldy, Fife
Side by Side, Full Choke, Full Choke, 32" barrels
Lewis_1 Lewis2 Lewis3

Description

This is a 3" chambered gun with 32" barrels choked full & full. The guns has been completely overhauled and is in excellent condition. The gunsmith i bought it from used the gun last season and had a few geese with it. I've used it only for some clay shooting.Selling as i intended getting the chokes eased out and putting light steel loads through it for duck.I decided against this as it would be an act of vandalism on a piece of wildfowling history.Barrels are superb and very thick.Price dropped to final reduction.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

im debating pulling it off if im honest.i bought the lincoln widfowler o/u that will do the steel thing up to 3.5" but i have a safe full of eley bismuth 3's in grand prix.I could decant the shot and do some 1 3/8 homeloads .Its always hard selling a gun that you actually like a hell of a lot.If it was not for damned rules for this and rules for that id have the lewis on the shore constantly using the good old lead.