advice SINGLE BARREL SHOTGUNS 12 GUAGE (hammerless) with raised rib?

oldypigeonpopper

Biaikal, £65 would get you a good clean example or if you want something Quintessentially English what about a Greener with the Martini action bags of fun, some good examples about" yer pays yer money yer takes yer pick".

hello, i see there is a new baikal single 12 guage MP 18 EM M sporter multi choke do you know who imports them,

Why not look for a niceEnglish gun, Ive got two Cogswell and Harrison's folders 410 and 12, both inexpensive and nice to handle. there are some cracking Webley and Scotts turning up !

sorry just seen the full title (hammerless)

I've got one of these folding Cogswell and Harrison 12 bores doing nothing,,,If the OP fancies it for £50 he's welcome.

I've got one of these folding Cogswell and Harrison 12 bores doing nothing,,,If the OP fancies it for £50 he's welcome.

Cogswell and Harrison did a nice single, I think it had barrel that was octagonal for about a foot from the breach. Not a very nice hammer from what I remember.

If anyone has a 20 bore taking up space I would help them out !

Why a single may I ask?

hello, just thought it maybe better than using my semi auto for the odd shot at vermin etc, and lighter than most shotties and cost, i did have a coey and greener and a aya i think when i started shooting, i see a investarm on gun trader £150 but the gun shop did not bother reply email. when i most go shooting i have 2 farms to shoot on that day and that is taking a .22 PCP/ .22 LR to.

Why not look for a niceEnglish gun, Ive got two Cogswell and Harrison's folders 410 and 12, both inexpensive and nice to handle. there are some cracking Webley and Scotts turning up !

sorry just seen the full title (hammerless)

hello, i have been offered a W@ Scott single 20 bore at £100 2.3/4 chamber, not sure if it has the long range shooting i want?

hello, i have been offered a W@ Scott single 20 bore at £100 2.3/4 chamber, not sure if it has the long range shooting i want?

Have seen w&s 12bore with 3inch chamber ( eg Paul Edwards Gunsmith) but Im pretty sure 50g of lead through that would make your eyes water, sure the 20 would be very light (nice though) just checked gunsmith, may be sold

Edited by islandgun