Gun Watch

Sarasqueta, Victor Sidelock Ejector

£250

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Very Good Condition Hexham, Northumberland
Side by Side, Cylinder, Cylinder, 28" barrels
Sxs_2 Sxs_3 Sxs_1

Description

Sidelock ejector, I think the model is a 6E, the one with the cocking indicators, tight on the face and in the action, ejects really well, straight hand stock, f2f prefered, great gun, for sale as use over and unders now, so not used for over 2 years, phone after that! Len 07832050660 if no answer send me a text

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member supersport. Message them here

I have one of these, only in 26 inch with the narrow Churchill rib. The one I have is the 6EC. I think that the 6E had a flat top rib. They were sold by Parker Hale. The narrow rib of the Churchill model is shown here.

196_9634.jpg

Good luck with the sale. Some models have got the articulated front trigger. ( If you push the front trigger forward it pivots so that you don't get a bruised finger) an underrated gun.

Edited by fortune

That is dirt cheap. Fabulous guns, I've said this before and I'll say it again. Victor Sarasqueta was gunmaker to the king of Spain, and for good reason. There are several different models, but it doesn't matter because this is still a bargain. I don't know why they didn't take off over here like AYA's did because they are just as good quality.

(Yes I do have one, but I have just sold my AYA sidelock and kept the Victor Sarasqueta.That should say something.)

• 2 weeks later...