Hole in one

remmy1100

despite the horrendous weather last night we decided to venture out to target the foxes again weve saw plently of late but have been having some technical and communication problems :rolleyes: so have missed some chances to reduce there numbers in the area,last night saw us tredging around some sodden fields in a howling bitter wind calling but seeing nothing except couple rabbits (now deceased) so we headed for the shelter of our golf course to try there, we set up same place we had a vixen last time on tenth hole and set caller away with rabbit distress after 15 mins or so david saw fox coming in so i dropped onto bipod but couldnt see it until it was running away to my right ,seems my 12 oclock aint same as his :rolleyes: continued to call using vixen mating call 10 min later saw fox heading along into wood coming towards us but came to edge of wood but was hiding next to tree i kept muting caller then replaying till it finally broke cover and i got definate id I needed and sent the v-max on its way, perfect chest shot dropped it on spot at 125 yards another viven to the vixen call on 10th hole and defianetly another there as other one we spotted was lot darker,it was also biggest viven weve had and a nice looking fox.

post-2392-0-87416500-1448746959_thumb.jpg

post-2392-0-93882400-1448746943_thumb.jpg

Nice one mate. Communication issues.....always makes me laugh how different left and right can be never mind 6 and 12 o clock :lol:

Photon Yukon XT?

yeah think my mates watch runs slow :lol: he lives on a hill in the clouds surrounded by power lines.

yes a photon xt its accounted for plenty foxes and rabbits it is a excellent scope for money .

yeah think my mates watch runs slow :lol: he lives on a hill in the clouds surrounded by power lines.

yes a photon xt its accounted for plenty foxes and rabbits it is a excellent scope for money .

:lol: nice one mate...is it the living in the hills or the proximity to the power lines that causes his "issues"?

I have the older Photon which sits on my .17 hmr, tidy scopes for the money as you say. Keep up the good work.