Times when don't you just wish you didn't have a sgc/fac

craftycarper

Well I witnessed something today that made me absolutely sick to the bottom of my stomach. Minding my own business waiting for the Mrs outside a shop in a rather well to do high street. There's a number of disabled bays outside said shops, anyhow a disabled car owner had slightly pulled in to the one of the bay's but couldn't quite get in until the other disabled car owner had pulled out. He was indicating and was edging in a little so as not to slow or halt the main flow of traffic in the high street. The car owners in front were taking there time as they had disabilitys and were very old walking sticks etc. Out of nowhere a Kia Sportage decided to jump the guy who was already waiting, so basically you have to cars parallel in the high street except the Kia was blocking the main flow of traffic being and almost blocking the car trying to pull out, much bigger than the waiting fiesta. Well the guy in the fiesta stood his ground edged forward to the space he had waited for which resulted in the Kia having to back up and pull in behind him and then all hell broke loose. Picture it, guy in the fiesta 83 years old, wife with a disability scooter in the back, disabled badge displayed on screen, other guy I guess mid to late forties, one of our non reflective friends if you get my drift, no badge displayed and the guy decides to get real nasty with the 83 year old almost to stage when I though he was gonna give him a hiding, lots of witnesses, mobile phones recording whole incident, bystanders trying to intervene, language used and threats were absolutely hideous, country's a darn disgrace even the helping bystanders nearly got clobbered. All over with after 15 minutes or so, which seemed more like an hour, no police about but it was just sickening to witness....rant over!

Hopefully someone might get the video to the police or online somewhere, it was awful, degrading to the old couple, all over a parking space, guy could of parked over the road 30 minutes free or put a quid in, sorry I've seen some right ***** do some silly things but this really brought it home to me and was quite upsetting to see

Casual racism at its best, let's just be glad us shooters don't complain when all tarred with the same brush. *rolls eyes*

I have to agree the race of the guy being an *** doesn't come into it and wasn't really needed in the post. I can point folks in the direction of plenty of white people that would deserve a spade end to the face for how they behave/ conduct themselves..... its not a race thing its an entitlement and poor manners/behavior issue! (I'm in no way condoning violence with the spade comment btw)

I have to agree the race of the guy being an *** doesn't come into it and wasn't really needed in the post. I can point folks in the direction of plenty of white people that would deserve a spade end to the face for how they behave/ conduct themselves..... its not a race thing its an entitlement and poor manners/behavior issue! (I'm in no way condoning violence with the spade comment btw)

Yes. It is of course irrelevant. Suspect a mod will be along to tidy up soon.

:whistling:

No racist comments were made in the said incident above from what I heard, but as stated it was very aggressive, as to my post title it was basically aimed at if you were to intervene liked as I witnessed by others trying you can see how easy things get out of hand and before you know it your at a place you didn't want to be at, hence the reason I stayed well out of the way. But if it was say one of your parents then things would let's say a be bit different, absolutely no need for that behaviour no matter what colour,creed or nationality in my opinion

No racist comments were made in the said incident above from what I heard, but as stated it was very aggressive, as to my post title it was basically aimed at if you were to intervene liked as I witnessed by others trying you can see how easy things get out of hand and before you know it your at a place you didn't want to be at, hence the reason I stayed well out of the way. But if it was say one of your parents then things would let's say a be bit different, absolutely no need for that behaviour no matter what colour,creed or nationality in my opinion

so as i said...learn the law and you will be fine.....

I was making reference that you mentioning their colour, especially in the manner you did, was racist rather than the incident itself.

spot on....so you let a bloke bully and upset a 80+ year old man because you are worried about your tickets............

There were about 30 people there, and a lot of videos going, I'm not going to put myself into that position of getting into a tussle and risk losing my tickets or sia license when others were dealing with it, if blows were thrown then maybe and I stress maybe I would intervene, but the moment you lay hands on anyone even to break something up you are leaving yourself wide open, so I walked away and watched from a safe distance, that takes some doing, believe me

There were about 30 people there, and a lot of videos going, I'm not going to put myself into that position of getting into a tussle and risk losing my tickets or sia license when others were dealing with it, if blows were thrown then maybe and I stress maybe I would intervene, but the moment you lay hands on anyone even to break something up you are leaving yourself wide open, so I walked away and watched from a safe distance, that takes some doing, believe me

you have a SIA licence??????

You guys only read what you want to read, as stated quite a few people intervened, the others I guess here recording not for their own benefit but in case it was needed for evidence as it was really getting out of hand, as for bully's....seems there's quite a few on here, that don't read the facts that were stated but never mind

You guys only read what you want to read, as stated quite a few people intervened, the others I guess here recording not for their own benefit but in case it was needed for evidence as it was really getting out of hand, as for bully's....seems there's quite a few on here, that don't read the facts that were stated but never mind

At the end of the day mate,you was the one who witnessed the incident and responded as you thought appropriate :good: