SEALSKINZ One Day Deals

TIGHTCHOKE

Thanks for the heads up, my existing pair of hunting gloves have been excellent but are now knackered. I've ordered a pair of the Sporting gloves for £25 which also have a fold back thumb, that might stop me fumbling to get cartridges out of my pocket on a hot drive.

Thing is Phil,

I have the gloves with the fold back finger and thumb but when it rains they DO leak in at the joint/flap.

I wouldn't buy them again due to this.

Which ones did you have?

:shaun:

The ones with the fold back finger only, mine are the old ones, probably five years, with velcro fastenings, the new ones are magnetic.

Mine are magnetic Phil it may just be me or the fact it was sideways rain,

Be interested to see how hours do, and yours Mark,

I have no problem with the quality of Seelskinz, I find the very well made and you can feel the quality in their products,

A friend of mines son in law bought some of the socks, first thing he did was stand in the bath, ankle deep in water and his feet stayed dry

:shaun:

They are cheap for a reason, they are carp, had sealskinz before and the bottom line is they are not worth the money :no:

My opinion is that the pair of Sealskinz I've had for a number of years have been excellent. The only reason I'm buying a new pair is the leather facing on one of the fingers was ripped climbing over a barbed wire fence.

Thew few Sealskinz products I have are good, but i wouldn't buy the gloves with the fold back finger again, my finger just gets wet and cold. The magnets are a nuisance as well, put your hands into cartridge pocket and an extra two cart's come out stuck to the magnet.

Have the same ones and have exactly the same problem! Proper nuisance ! Good gloves otherwise though.