Hello from Hampshire

Bluebottle

Hi from Hampshire!

Visited the forums a number of times as a guest to get info on various things in the past.

A little about me: started .22 target shooting aged about 10 at school and was pretty good; moved on to 5.56 with the CCF at 13, wasn't much good at that. Got into air rifles for hunting and target for a while then stopped shooting for a few years (uni, move to London, job, girlfriend-fiancee-wife etc.)

Now in Hampshire with own PCP and just this last week got my SGC and a Beretta Silver Pigeon I in 12 bore sporting flavour.

Have been rinsed for a fair few quid at Bisley already and looking to go on shooting clays and possibly get into live quarry shotgunning.

Other related interests are Land Rovers and bushcrafty things - like making knife handles, would like to learn to carve wood etc.

BASC and NT member.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome, I had my settings incorrect so never saw replies to my post - sorry for the delayed response!

Hello... Where in Hampshire are you ???

Fleet/Farnborough way...

"Hello Bluebottle."

I said that in my best Peter Sellers voice.

You`d have to be over fifty for that to mean anything!

I'm under 50 but I very much enjoyed the tapes of that excellent production and a friend and I used to do whole chunks of it at school, voices and everything. Made the teachers laugh and our classmates thought we were mad...