Hello from Norfolk

Beretta 686E

Hi all

Thank you for accepting me into your forum.

I have visited several times in the past and thought it was about time I joined.

I was lucky enough to grow up in the beautiful norfolk countryside and started my shooting life beating on local shoots and carrying the ferret box and spade for my step dad and his pals.

Once I was big enough and ugly enough

I was taught how to shoot using an old single barrelled bolt actioned 410 on roost shoot Saturdays on my local shoot and I have never looked back.

I have had a few gaps due to work and family commitments but have always tried to keep my hand in with some clays here and there for some practice.

This looks like a great friendly and informative forum and I am looking forward to being a member and chatting to some like minded people.

All the best

Ben

Guest Marshboy

hi, does anyone know where all the pinkfoot geese of the acle straight are feeding and roosting, I'm desperate for one for the Christmas feast !!! also had relatives place orders aswell hoping I hit a few

Not seen anything worth in range yet , I'm a GY Wildfowling and they seem to not be hitting our marshes this year.

Any help and info would be appreciated, even if its farmers pest control, I'm happy to help

• 4 weeks later...