Please List your GREY SQUIRREL KILLS for 2016 Here

webber

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello this is my first post, I have been reading the great posts for years which led me to switch from Webley Stingray .22 springer to a pcp RWS LR 20 very quiet and very accurate with AA sup. My total for 2016 is 43 total since 2007 is 853. I want the reds to spread so it is essential that all shooters keep up the good work on clearing the greys out of the areas that they shoot in,

control is not enough!!!

Hello this is my first post, I have been reading the great posts for years which led me to switch from Webley Stingray .22 springer to a pcp RWS LR 20 very quiet and very accurate with AA sup. My total for 2016 is 43 total since 2007 is 853. I want the reds to spread so it is essential that all shooters keep up the good work on clearing the greys out of the areas that they shoot in,

control is not enough!!!

Hey mate, good to see you've made it.

Just add your totals to,the last one above and we then keep a PW running total.

That'll be 972

Great stuff,

Yes finally!! , no sightings today even though it was a dry cold day, the jays were nicking the grey's acorns and the black and white bandits were keeping their distance.. so no kills today; I have 112 magpies accounted for this year. Being a newbie do we list them somewhere else?

Vermin Control forum, Corvid Kills.