Please List your GREY SQUIRREL KILLS for 2016 Here

webber

And another, this time to my Huglu sbs 410 which I have just 'modified' to a tad over 24 inches. This gun suffers from occasional misfired so it has become my short range squirrel gun. Easy to turn around etc in my hides. Lylevale Fibre wad #5 at 23yrds failed to kill it first shot but the second barrel tidied up. I suppose the pattern is pretty wide now 4 inches have been lopped off :-)

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and another, came tripping up the ride and met a load of RC 6s going the opposite way. I have been away for 48hrs and I could not believe it. Squirrels obviously crossing the road from my neighbour (seen by neighbour) stripped 70 walnuts off one of my trees. This was only the second time this young tree had fruit and I had actually counted them. A>M tomorrow I will be waiting

Edited by Walker570

AM I supposed to tally up?

I got another tonight, so 9, yes 9 total this month

Nice going. We've just had an influx of grey rats. Nothing all year until mid June, then August and up to now, they have appeared almost daily. Mind, I have an acre of hazels and two largish walnut trees which are loaded this year which they must be able to smell. It is brilliant to know a few others are doing their bit to eradicate them to their best ability.

Abacus ????????????? The way he flattens 'em I'm running out of fingers, I need to start on my toes soon :yes::good:

Edited by Walker570

had one turn turkey this morning almost literally. I have a 26 inch 20 gauge turkey barrel with a very tight choke on my TC Encore. From where I can see the base of the walnut tree from my position it is about 40yrds and a touch far for the 410. This morning, just to be awkward one popped up on a log 20yrds away, big mistake!