N v S '16 ?

Guest cookoff013

Don't forget to bring your brolly and waterproofs, it looks like being a re-run of the 2010 washout at Hodnet, i.e. typical Northern weather..! :/

Cat.

Typical Southerner believing the weather forecast. If the BBC weather website are showing rain for Saturday 3 days in advance then it's as likely to be a heatwave or snow than rain!!!

Is this the start of the excuses? It was raining, it was sunny, it was a bit chilly, it was a tad warm, too cloudy, too humid, too dry, keep them coming it just spurs us on...

Edited by Mr Potter

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squads are coming together nicely, and I'm pleased to say that Mr Potter's fortunes in the raffle have not spread to the squadding. Barring any late changes in fortune, he still only has 8 in his squad. Currently 8 squads of 8 and one of 9. Bit of tweaking and adjusting still to go, but we would hope to release the squad lists tomorrow :good:

Yes it ****** down last time we were there, yes i shot like a ***** but it had nothing to do with the weather and more to do with the 14 pints of london Pride, getting to bed a 3 am and then getting up every half an hour through what was left of the night and ensuruing Fatcatsplat was still breathing after his maratrhon drink off with M.E!!! One I am amazed both survived!!!

Edited by Evil Elvis

Doubt if we'll find out till we get there tbh. We might all just about squeeze into the top car park but it's hardly a long stretch from the field. Well it might be a long walk back if you're a southern and your chin is on the ground or for me struggling back with all those raffle prizes!!!

Capt. Potter

Thats what i was thinking i could just park next to you at the top and just load the prizes from mine straight into yours haha.

There was one at the end of the last time we shot there,

To be honest there isn't time before,

It's people meeting people and sorting squads and such like and collecting name tags,

If we get bored Glenlivet you could do one of your stand up routines ;)

:shaun:

There was one at the end of the last time we shot there,

To be honest there isn't time before,

It's people meeting people and sorting squads and such like and collecting name tags,

If we get bored Glenlivet you could do one of your stand up routines ;)

:shaun:

Standing up can be a problem after a challenging night!

#notacomedian 😳

I was just working out how many carts to bring.

Yes it ****** down last time we were there, yes i shot like a ***** but it had nothing to do with the weather and more to do with the 14 pints of london Pride, getting to bed a 3 am and then getting up every half an hour through what was left of the night and ensuruing Fatcatsplat was still breathing after his maratrhon drink off with M.E!!! One I am amazed both survived!!!

As much as I love old FatCat. My liver will be better and I will be getting an earlier night if he isn't coming.