syndicate bank account

Davyo most people are not bothered by paper trails as it's not for profit and only for fun leasuire. Or as a few shoots I've been in ran by the captain and guns pay him for their place and everything is sorted by the captain with work days and pest control feeding rotas all part of your place on the shoot.

I can understand why you need a legal paper trail and open to scrutiny banking and receipts. Talk to a few high street banks and see what they can do for you. Most if not all have accounts for this look at Saturday and Sunday football teams etc.

Edited by figgy

Its the HMRC is my me figgy,i cant help it lol, Anyhow its all set up now with the newly elected shoot captain, I only agreed with the landowner to set the shoot up and find the guns, pheasant's are not my thing (big yawn).But the syndicate want a 5yr contract drawn up by a solicitor with an accessible record of accounts, so money stashed in a biscuit tin isn't going to work.