Which rifle??

Andymospit

Well, I'd sub the AA S410 for the 510, then go with that! I've had an R10, and whilst it was a great rifle once tuned, they're very unreliable standard. I'm not a fan of the HW100. It's not a great looker, but the important woes I have are that it never felt good to hold for me, and they are notorious for creeping up over the 12ft/lb from new. They're regulated, but that's the only positive over the S510.

Had them all at some point. Didn't like the mk1 r10 but the mrk2 Workspace Loop great and imo the best looking of your three choices if that sort of thing floats your boat.

The s410 was nice but I found the barrel bracing loop came loose and shifted a bit on mine after a while which meant accuracy loss

Weihrauch hw100 was probably my favourite though in terms of accuracy and power!

Dan

Never had the 510 but had quite a lot of experience with the HW100 - typical German tool really, does what it's supposed to do extremely well but the question of reliability just seems to hound it and despite seeing one in action many times and in the full knowledge of it's capabilities I would be wary of buying one. The S410 just goes on and on, I have had mine longer than any other Airgun in my near 40 years shooting and I'm not about to change it anytime soon-hard to find a fault worth mentioning and she is in no way the new kid on the block-but if I could only have one gun then the 410 would be it.