Whats the BEST ans MOST powerfull non licensed airweapon

clay shooter

clay shooter, can I ask why you want to know ???

in all honesty that question is the most daft question I have ever read on any forum,

the best bit of advice I can give you is as follows,

don't worry about power,,, the most important thing is accuracy ,, I repeat ,, the most important thing is accuracy

its no good having an air rifle full of power if it couldn,t hit a barn door at 30 yrds is it, so really the question you have asked is a little daft

Evo, to be fair to the original poster, he did ask for the BEST and most powerful.

I'm no expert on air weapons, in fact I know very little, but I think it would be fair to say that if there was a review on the "BEST" air rifle, I'm pretty sure accuracy and power would come into play.

Just a thought!

Evo, to be fair to the original poster, he did ask for the BEST and most powerful.

I'm no expert on air weapons, in fact I know very little, but I think it would be fair to say that if there was a review on the "BEST" air rifle, I'm pretty sure accuracy and power would come into play.

Just a thought!

But it's an impossible question, like what is the best shotgun?

All non FAC air rifles will have the same power limitations so 'best' comes down to accuracy, fit, aesthetics, use etc etc.

All non FAC air rifles will have the same power limitations so 'best' comes down to accuracy, fit, aesthetics, use etc etc.

This is what forums are for, aren't they?

Ask the poster to elaborate, maybe give us a budget, etc etc. Then a debate will start, different people offering different advice and give him/her food for thought, goes away and buys something totally different.

Isn't that how it works :)

And by the way, the "best shotgun" are the ones I own, so it isn't an impossible question ;)

Edited by Cosd

Not a impossible question just has no one exact answer. I could say that the best shotgun for hunting would be a semi-auto as you have a extra shot if needed and usually lighter so easier to carry around. Could say a o/u for clays as less recoil and semi-auto not always aloud in clay pigeon clubs. As for make you could tell the some good makes like Beretta or Benelli. Very simple stuff but to a learner would be helpful. I agree the op hasn't been very specific and may have elaborated for us but you may well have scared him off... (Not you in particular)

Edited by Marksman1997

This is what forums are for, aren't they?

Ask the poster to elaborate, maybe give us a budget, etc etc. Then a debate will start, different people offering different advice and give him/her food for thought, goes away and buys something totally different.

Isn't that how it works :)

And by the way, the "best shotgun" are the ones I own, so it isn't an impossible question ;)

Fair point, but he has already asked the question once, received thorough replies, then asked it again!

The best and most powerful?

A design that floats ya boat!

Reliability

something regulated so the velocity is as consistent as possible.

A proven track record for accuracy from the barrel maker/supplier

A reasonable shot count

The mechanism designed as to not facilitate a double loading

Second to non after sales and service and spares availability

A piece of equipment so well thought out and designed, that it makes it easier, but not fool proof, for the idiot behind the trigger, to be more accurate and therefore possibly more humane in hunting. So it has to be a PCP.

And as said above, 12 ft/lbs is the legal limit irrespective of manufacturer.

And one that puts a smile on your face each time you pull the trigger!

The list is endless, but two of mine tick most of these boxes :good:

Edited by turbo33

ok so you guys might know what is the best air gun you can buy new on the market today? will it kill Rabbit/pigeons and other things.I ask as I'm curious that they can only be 12ft lbs legal?and so can they kill rabbit?

Point the thing in the right place and it certainly will

At half the power in airpistol limits people have died after being shot

Many underestimate them

Mess up the shot and there is little leeway though with the said rabbit even at 12 ft lb

Point the thing in the right place and it certainly will

At half the power in airpistol limits people have died after being shot

Many underestimate them

Mess up the shot and there is little leeway though with the said rabbit even at 12 ft lb

sadly, your advice is wasted, Kent. He's not been online since he posted the thread (now merged with the almost identical thread he made a month ago). Asks the question twice, but seems to have ignored the answers both times...Weird.