BASC NORTHERN

essox022

Hi can anyone shed any further light on what is happening at BASC northern I have heard most of the team including Alistair Mitchell and Sam have resigned and tales of corporate bullying doing the rounds if its true that Alister has left it is a sad day for wildfowlers in Northumberland

Sad news and just as they seemed to be getting well known and settling in to the job following Phill Pugh leaving a few years ago after decades in the northern region. :unhappy:

Edited by TONY R

I hoped someone that actually knew what was happening would come forward and update us I got the story from the local gun shops and could not repeat what is being said for fear of a slander case,it may all be true it may not and just a case of sour grapes however silence on behalf of those in the know just fuels the rumours

I hoped someone that actually knew what was happening would come forward and update us I got the story from the local gun shops and could not repeat what is being said for fear of a slander case,it may all be true it may not and just a case of sour grapes however silence on behalf of those in the know just fuels the rumours

I have been told Alistair Mitchell has ...LEFT...As for any other rounours i dont know. But he has left the building just like ELVIS. :lol: