Hands up if you've been waiting more than six months for a renewal

fortune

BEEN WAITING SINCE 10/6/16 FOR MINE HAD OVER THE PHONE INTERVIEW ON THE 12/1/17 AND STILL NOTHING

PHONED UP AND WAS TOLD THEY HAD 6 BOXES TO GET THOUGH AND NOT TO WORRY YOUR TEMP TICKET DOESNT RUN OUT TILL JUNE

WHAT A ****ING CARRY ON IM ON MY SECOND TEMP WHY CANT THEY JUST ISSUE A NEW TICKET

sorry needed to get that off my chest been after another gun and missed out on several now because of essex firearms not pulling there finger out

even if they valid the new full ticket from when they send it instead of back dating it it must help things to be more spread out but no every five years its the same ****

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent my license for renewal two weeks before the license ran out (yes I know it was late)

Recieved a temp certificate just before it ran out on the 19th. I recieved my new certificate with new address over a week ago.

Can't complain with North Wales Police, communication from start to finish was excellent. Very happy.

Well its not bad all over the country, i sent in my renewal extremely late to leicestershire, it was ten days from posting the renewal to having my new licence delivered by the feo at the same time as my visit, two days after my certificate expired! He did tell me it wasnt good to leave it so late and would i refrain from doing it again! then he went on to tell me it wouldn't affect him anyway as he'd be retired by then!

Anyone with experience of Aberdeenshire, Turriff area?

Notified change of address twice, nothing heard.

Co terminous expires in August so may as well start renewal paperwork now. Not expecting any reply.

As of yet this is the worst licensing team I've experienced. Is there even anyone there?