North v South Charity Shoot Raffle

PhilR

I have now confirmation of the next prize.

A kind donation from the Barbour foundation

A quilted gilet either a ladies summer liddesdale or a mans international ariel.

I have a voucher so one of the items can be ordered direct from barbour.

I have pictures with the voucher of the items and colour choices.

They have asked me to specify that it is for one of this items only.

Edited by kingo15

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having been speaking to a lovely lady at Hull and this is what they have donated to the raffle.

Ok Yes I can certainly help you with the raffle Ive arranged to send on West Midlandss next order 250 Special Pigeon 32gm 6 Fibre Long Range pigeon shells plus 250 Superfast 29gm plas wad ideal for decoying. The cartons will have special labels on them marked Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot Raffle Prizes.

Having been speaking to a lovely lady at Hull and this is what they have donated to the raffle.

Ok Yes I can certainly help you with the raffle Ive arranged to send on West Midlandss next order 250 Special Pigeon 32gm 6 Fibre Long Range pigeon shells plus 250 Superfast 29gm plas wad ideal for decoying. The cartons will have special labels on them marked Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot Raffle Prizes.

Well done Kingo15 and Hull cartridge !

• 1 month later...

This year I am donating a case of the finest wines from around the World, in a very tasteful timber presentation case.

IMG_20160428_201447971_zps8p3glucu.jpg

IMG_20160428_201553161_HDR_zps1cb8lksr.j

These wines have been especially sourced by my contacts in France, and will be available on the day for one very lucky SOUTHERN shooter to take back down South.

I will also provide a tin of Irn Bru as an alternative prize should a Northerner get lucky, it's only fair not to waste good wine on those "Corrie + Lambrusco lovers".. :lol:

Cat.

Cat how very dare you, we like cold frothy beer too. And Iron Brew is made in Scotland from dead things by taste of it with the leftovers being used to make Tizer the Souther version of fizzy **** in a can.

Seriously the case of wine looks very nice. As do most of the donations. Best of luck to the North :good:

• 2 weeks later...

Well as usual, that's every year so far, John Beswick of Rainhill Cartridge Supplies (0151 4264607 / 07850 582687) has very generously donated a slab of pigeon shells. Gamebore 12G Clear Pigeon 6 - 30gm. Fibre wad.

I will bring a Ceasar Guerini shotgun slip (new) and a 1/2 bottle of Glenfiddich 12 year old single malt whisky (that's a genuine 1/2 bottle not a bottle that I've half finished!!)

Will see what else I can round up prior to the 21st. although I expect to be winning most of it back....

Capt. Potter

I'm on a 4 day training course next week. So I'll pop in to the local gun shop next Friday and pick up some more bits for the raffle.

I'll send some more emails over the weekend to see if I can get any last minute offerings

I'm on a 4 day training course next week. So I'll pop in to the local gun shop next Friday and pick up some more bits for the raffle.

I'll send some more emails over the weekend to see if I can get any last minute offerings

Well done kingo15. If they ever make another war film that features a supply officer who can plait fog then you're the man!

Am looking forward to winning most of the goods you've aquired.

Capt. Potter

Well done kingo15. If they ever make another war film that features a supply officer who can plait fog then you're the man!

Am looking forward to winning most of the goods you've aquired.

Capt. Potter

Thank you sir. All for a good cause.

Looking forward to it