North v South Charity Shoot Raffle

PhilR

Still time for a last minute entry Oldypigeonpopper - it's £50 for a 100 bird sporting round with a group of like-minded shooters at one of the best grounds in the country. Plus it's all raising funds for a really worthwhile Charity - Orchid Cancer. And if that isn't reason enough - there's a stack of awesome prizes to be won in the raffle at the end of the shoot. Just bear in mind- No pay and play on the day - all entries need to be in advance. :good: There's 74 of us signed up at the minute :)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right Booked the Zombie Basher for the raffle prize

PROPER ZOMBIE BASHER !!!

Revo Duo system Tactical in 2+1

GET THEM TICKETS BROUGHT !!!!!

there will be a few other bosher bits n bobs , Desert cammo , British army cammo and what ever else i can find

if i was clever enough i'd put up a picture

DOH !!!

Edited by wabbitbosher

Not one but two free entries for clay pigeon shoots to be put in the raffle.

Halkyn Shooting School, Halkyn, Flintshire is a cracking, friendly little ground which holds 25 bird Sportrap shoots over 3 different layouts. They are open for practice every Saturday of the year (except Christmas Day) and hold a 75 bird competition on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Phil & Sheila Howell, the owners, have kindly donated a voucher for one free entry to a 75 bird competition shoot. Please see their website for details of the ground and location. http://www.halkynshootingschool.co.uk/index.html

The second voucher is no stranger to the PW Charity raffle in as much that there has been one donated every year so far. Catton Hall Shooting Ground, Frodsham, Cheshire is a multi activity centre including a first class English Sporting clay shoot. They are open for practice every Wednesday, 10:30 to 16:00 and hold a CPSA registered 100 bird Sporting competition on the 4th Sunday of the month unless there is a month end bank holiday when they hold an open (re-entry) shoot on the BH Monday. The voucher is for a birds only entry to any 100 bird shoot. Directions and a calendar are available on their website;

http://www.cattonhall.co.uk/outdoor-activities/clay-pigeon-shooting/

Good luck to all in the raffle. I have decided to share the secret of my successful winning streak

I buy loads and loads of tickets and that somehow makes me luckier.

Capt. Potter

Due to my work I can't get to the shoot but have donated a stay in one of our camping pods. I really feel I am missing out on what's is obviously a great time.

I would also like to buy raffle tickets, but as I am not there could someone buy some on my behalf? Is this within the rules. I guess the problem is if I was to win something the postage could be a pain.

I don't think it's against the rules but you would have to trust someone to buy the tickets and choose your prize in the unlikely event that Mr Potter doesn't win them all!

Tis true but I think there are enough honest people on here. Does each item have a number or do you pick what you want from the prizes?

as I sadly play League cricket Saturdays are impossible........however I am confident that at last the South are going to sort the North out this year.......I look forward to the reflected glory and bragging rights...and as soon as I admit to myself I am too old/fat/unfit for cricket will come along.Good luck all.

Some really fab prizes- also have received some goodies from BASC for the raffle to help boost the funds raised for Orchid Cancer - we have a Gerber DIME multi-tool a mini torch, an alpina sport outdoor set, and Walther 8x42 binos +backpack.

Please if there is a raffle prize you are bringing pop it on this topic and then I will try and draft up a list tonight for the website and to hand around on the day so that people can have an idea of what to choose should their numbers come up :good:

A few more things I've found lurking in the back of a cupboard,

A Beretta cap,

A Zoli choke holder that clips onto your belt,

A Jack Pyke cartridge knife,

25 Kent Fasteel 32g 4's

approximately 40 Gamebore Supersteel 32g 5's.

You never know what I might turn up before end of play tomorrow.

Capt. Potter

A few more things I've found lurking in the back of a cupboard,

There must be another antique clay trap in there? I'm sure there would be a happy victim winner to take it home from the raffle. I note the chap (a friend of Dunkield's) who won it last year hasn't been seen or heard of since.

There must be another antique clay trap in there? I'm sure there would be a happy victim winner to take it home from the raffle. I note the chap (a friend of Dunkield's) who won it last year hasn't been seen or heard of since.

That trap featured on the Antiques Roadshow a couple of months ago. Reasonable sure it will be the star lot at Sotherbys next auction and to think I just gave it away!

Capt. Potter

Edited by Mr Potter