PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

I've had a pm over what essentials are needed for a new comer and as there's a few I've replied with this....may help some of the guys who haven't been before.

camping essentials for the weekend are as below...

A tent lol

torch's

Warm bedding and cloths.....take water proofs just incase of rain.

as much food and water as you think you will need.....

washing bowl and cooking equipment most take bbq and live off that some take gas stoves too.

water for washing as there's no wash or electric on site....other than my generator we use sometimes for the stereo.

he do have on site porta toilets.

baby wipes are good for having a quick wipe down with.

bin bags for rubbish

guns and lots of ammo.....60 rnds wont cut it over 2 days I've seen people turn up to a normal day and 2 hrs later go home as they run out of ammo.

I'm taking 100x .17 hornet 150-200rnd .22-250 at least 300 .22lr and whatever .17hmr ammo I have in stock plus a slab of shotgun carts.

gun cleaning gear if ya need it

beer lots of.... we have bonfire at night and everyone gets round it and has a beer.

Anadin for the morning after lol

folding chairs for sat round bonfire

marsh mellows for the daughter to toast on the fire ( there will prob be some floating about tho so not mandatory)

cans of pop come in handy or bottled water they can be taken down range with you....saves walking back to car for drinks.

cool box and ice packs to keep ya food cold.

If anyone can think of stuff other than whips, chains, bondage gear n butt plugs please add below as I'm sure some of you will have them high on your priority list of stuff to take.

Edited by SPARKIE

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I could make some shavings of a small amount for you? Mug full?" I'll give it a go, I am only playing.

"Your welcome to oak off cuts if that helps" Please, maybe I can whittle it down to a smoke-able size,

Thank you,

RS

ill chuck some In the van.

You'll see me in a red vw t5 with a limp lol

one week left chaps to get payments too me the latest I can take payment will be Thursday night as Friday dinner ill be at catton setting up with limited internet.

So if ya thinking of coming get them payments in quick.

Some more added to the list of confirmed and paid......still more to come.

BLUNDERBUST

ZETTER +1

FLYNNY +1

SPARKIE + MIKEY

DRWOLLEY + SON + DAD

TEAM TRACTOR

FISHERUK

ALBERT888

TJC

LEADWASP

HERON

LISTER22

Samh6

JAMES79

Rwade545

Polester

bjlfishing

Rockyspears

Fruitloop

Reggiegun

Fister

Larro

welshwarrior

Gingar

Spally69

Red wolf

The mighty prawn

Woody +3 kids

Dougy

Tikkat3

Tikkat3 mate

Gsxrjohnny67 + daughter

Fisheruk son Leigh +2 daughters

pengo

Woodsie99

a list of a few essentials for the new chaps coming....

I've had a pm over what essentials are needed for a new comer and as there's a few I've replied with this....may help some of the guys who haven't been before.

camping essentials for the weekend are as below...

A tent lol

torch's

Warm bedding and cloths.....take water proofs just incase of rain.

as much food and water as you think you will need.....

washing bowl and cooking equipment most take bbq and live off that some take gas stoves too.

water for washing as there's no wash or electric on site....other than my generator we use sometimes for the stereo.

he do have on site porta toilets.

baby wipes are good for having a quick wipe down with.

bin bags for rubbish

guns and lots of ammo.....60 rnds wont cut it over 2 days I've seen people turn up to a normal day and 2 hrs later go home as they run out of ammo.

I'm taking 100x .17 hornet 150-200rnd .22-250 at least 300 .22lr and whatever .17hmr ammo I have in stock plus a slab of shotgun carts.

gun cleaning gear if ya need it

beer lots of.... we have bonfire at night and everyone gets round it and has a beer.

Anadin for the morning after lol

folding chairs for sat round bonfire

marsh mellows for the daughter to toast on the fire ( there will prob be some floating about tho so not mandatory)

cans of pop come in handy or bottled water they can be taken down range with you....saves walking back to car for drinks.

cool box and ice packs to keep ya food cold.

dougy not heard anything from you friend yet is he waiting for his pension....lol

Edited by SPARKIE