PW RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 11th-12th JUNE 2016

SPARKIE

Looks a good date for me now, so certain to come :-). Will just get the old witch to sign it all off when I see her later and we'll get booked up :-)

This time I won't have a lilo that keeps going down requiring re-pumping all night, my poor camping neighbours thought I was a fornication champion with all that noise every 20 mins throughout the night.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same place as last year or the normal site?

Normal site

Looks a good date for me now, so certain to come :-). Will just get the old witch to sign it all off when I see her later and we'll get booked up :-)

This time I won't have a lilo that keeps going down requiring re-pumping all night, my poor camping neighbours thought I was a fornication champion with all that noise every 20 mins throughout the night.

Cool let me know when your ready

• 2 weeks later...

Don't mind getting involved, .

Some good idea's have been mentioned so they need arranging.

but there will be strict rules..

One of which will be an invitation to all. ;-)

There we go then over to you dougy.

oh and they have to be for the masses cant just be tailered to rifles with rifling in them lol

Edited by SPARKIE

Their has been a few sensible suggestions all ready, together with a few stupid one's.

I will try and include all people and of all ages,and to try and comply with all law's under the DDA Directives. All caliber rifles including CF / RF / and Air rifle, will try and be catered for. If anyone has a catapult we could also set up a little comp including that.

I've got 2 catapults

I have one somewhere, we will need some sheets for a backstop and to help collect the balls.

Are there any PW members that can get hold of some bearings for this not too big 10mm will be fine. Obviously you can have them back after the weekend :good:

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=this,h=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=g;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var l=function(b){var d=b.length;if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var m=function(b){var d=window;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var n,p=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:window.innerHeight||document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight,width:window.innerWidth||document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},q=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e&&!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d.length;++c)a=a.concat(l(document.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a.length&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)q(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a.length)for(a+="&ci="+encodeURIComponent(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a.length;++c){var e=","+encodeURIComponent(b.a[c]);131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a.width&&0<a.height&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a.width>=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=mqquote&t=329168,B6nXayd9mu,true,false,zd_nLsdnIH8');

//]]>5E96A79C-4500-491A-A040-AEE4D24A2F6C_zps

Can Alix bring this?

As long as he brings plenty of rounds,

So we can all have a go,

Flynny

Leadwasp

I'm in the process of sourcing and old paddling pool, I thought of filling it with some mud so we can do some proper muddy tactical rolls before shooting at the #11 targets.

So you may not want to join in.

Need to have a chat too about this long rage day, there will be 3 of us. .

Leadwasp

I'm in the process of sourcing and old paddling pool, I thought of filling it with some mud so we can do some proper muddy tactical rolls before shooting at the #11 targets.

we not need the pool as there is the brook at the bottom of the hill!!

Edited by fruitloop

Leadwasp

I am in for a long rage day. I dropped a fried egg sandwich on the best hall rug on Tuesday and I am still fuming about it like a grumpy old ****** four days later. Long rage is my best discipline.

I am in for a long rage day. I dropped a fried egg sandwich on the best hall rug on Tuesday and I am still fuming about it like a grumpy old ****** four days later. Long rage is my best discipline.

Never mind the egg sarnies,

Just make sure you bring a proper single malt with you this year, none of that bells rubbish lol lol,

I'll bring a good un, so make sure you pop over for a dram or three, you know the score,

If the fire is roaring the drams we'll be supping

Flynny

Edited by flynny