Hatsan have gone too far!

secretagentmole

my god that looks like a real effort to cock,, even he was having to use two hands to sort it,

mole can you really see the sense in a .30 springer ? I cant at all, fair cop daystate doing it but that is running 90+ftlb

Once had a 30ftlb break barrel theoben, that was an arm acher

my god that looks like a real effort to cock,, even he was having to use two hands to sort it,

mole can you really see the sense in a .30 springer ? I cant at all, fair cop daystate doing it but that is running 90+ftlb

Nope I cannot see the sense in a .3 spring powered! It is too far, PCP and at the right (80ft lb ish) power perhaps, but not at something you would have a problem cocking! 50-60lb of effort required to cock it, bejasus!

It is a Hat too far! I think it is just an exercise in one upmanship for spring powered rifle gatherings, someone brings out their .177, some else a .20, someone gets out their .22, to be bettered by a .25, before someone whocks that on the table and says "There cock that ******!"

UD I don't know what it is but I just cant get myself to eat a squirrel,,, don't know why cos I eat everything else I shoot,, yet one of the lads loves the bloody things and I cant get him enough

Just make sure you skin them whilst they are still warm - else it's a much harder job - blooming tasty meat.

I took my Theoben Fenman to a shoot, My arm was killing after 15 mins so I strapped on the Combro when I got home- 18ft lbs!

I removed the action and the valve cover and gave the valve about 15 or so light taps then tried it again..... 8ft lbs, It was just as bluddy hard to cock as when it was way over!!

I'll have to buy an adapter now to get it up to around 11ft lbs

John

I took my Theoben Fenman to a shoot, My arm was killing after 15 mins so I strapped on the Combro when I got home- 18ft lbs!

I removed the action and the valve cover and gave the valve about 15 or so light taps then tried it again..... 8ft lbs, It was just as bluddy hard to cock as when it was way over!!

I'll have to buy an adapter now to get it up to around 11ft lbs

John

Lol, you should not mention that here, some will have your buster browns roasted for that.

Did them theobens ever leak?