Pimping my Baikal

ditchman

well here is the first part...i like my Baikal it is light swings right and i used to use it for ferreting..........its a piece of old rubbish, but in the true Russian style it gets wet...muddy...thrown on to the ground...but ALWAYS WORKS...

This year due to the lack of pigeons, im going to use it for decoying....ive been talking with MOTTY about cartridges...and he recommends Fiochi...so im going to try and get some of those in a light load and 7 shot...and we will take it from there......

so dont laugh...this is my attempt at gun pimping... :lol:

post-11401-0-28278200-1454242658_thumb.jpg

post-11401-0-47616100-1454242679_thumb.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the barrel I would like to see - or doesn't it need one?

the barrel has what i would loosely call a quality finish to it...quite a good black...no scratches....so im leaving like that.....i will take a couple of pics of it later to show all insundary

ooohh yes ...while im at it...a little less sarcasm please ....this is a quality instructional post.....delivered with great aplombe

Edited by ditchman

Fine,...... mighty fine,......You is Da man bro,

pimping.... see what i did there?

i did indeed see wot yu did bruther.... i am toying with the idea of attatching some blue LED's to it...so when i open it they come on..............what do you rekon..?......

im just waiting for Purdy to call me...as their retained designer..

Out of interest, why do you want it to shine?

You did a great job but when the sun's out that thing is gonna be like a lighthouse!!

all the guns i have are not blued........i will let the finish fade nicely to a metal grey ...then just keep it oiled............its the colour of the stock that made me deciede to pimp it.....the stock im working on.....and will be finished in linseed oil.....

I would be worried the barrel is getting a little thin.

The action is so shiny that it is going to scare all the pigeons from Norfolk into Lincolnshire , so thanks for that :good:

:lol::lol::lol: ...that is some barell aint it just

i did indeed see wot yu did bruther.... i am toying with the idea of attatching some blue LED's to it...so when i open it they come on..............what do you rekon..?......

im just waiting for Purdy to call me...as their retained designer..

Yo Bro ... lovin the LED's, but remember placement is key you need them visible when the guns at 45 degrees on its side for shotin gangster style maybe think about reshaping the stock to make it easier ......Whoe thats it ........ a pistol grip..... banging bro...