CPSA registered shoots (West mids)

eon

Not many registered I know round there try salopian he may know few canon is good fun at Halesowen and there is frog hill fact is there aren't many reg grounds...... Shame really....

WCTSA is truly awful website and still need to join by post with a cheque IIRC coda will take your money and do scores but can't shoot for county unless you join wctsa.....

Not many registered I know round there try salopian he may know few canon is good fun at Halesowen and there is frog hill fact is there aren't many reg grounds...... Shame really....

WCTSA is truly awful website and still need to join by post with a cheque IIRC coda will take your money and do scores but can't shoot for county unless you join wctsa.....

I'm spoilt for local shoots forehill, cannon, cross gun, Clent shooting ground, Hereford and Worcester, Park farm and there are at least two others I can't think of their names!

I'm spoilt for local shoots forehill, cannon, cross gun, Clent shooting ground, Hereford and Worcester, Park farm and there are at least two others I can't think of their names!

Westward - I'm in Stourbridge

Kingo15 - I'm on suggesting anything of the sort, just said it was a bit of a blow

My initial post asked for advice on registered shoots quickly followed by 'help, am I missing something on the CPSA site?'

Of the Folkes that responded, only Westward picked up on my issue

Sorry it's just the way it came across to me that's in one of you later posts.

Are you coming to the charity shoot that will set you in good stead

There's a registered sporting at Longridge this Sunday the 7th Feb. It's about 45 miles from Stourbridge and a dead easy run via M5/M50. Many of the entrants there will have travelled much further.

I can think of one person who lives in Hampshire and will probably travel about 50 miles to shoot Weston Wood near Oxford, then whizz across another 50 miles or so to Longridge followed by about 120 miles home.

That's how it is with registered shoots. Stourbridge isn't so bad because there are shoots within 70 miles in every direction but what about the folks in say Kent or worse still, Cornwall or Devon?

Edit: It's also just occurred to me that Garlands is only 40 or so miles up the M5 from Stourbridge and they also have a reg sporting on Sunday.

Edit again: Westfield is about 55 miles from you which means that, combined with the above, you could shoot registered sporting every weekend and all within 60 miles of Stourbridge. Many people would love to be in your shoes!

Edited by Westward