Foxing last night.

eccles

Morning Had a message yesterday asking if i could pop up to a farm to sort a few foxes out before lambing.

Waited for the weather forecast at 6.30 not good rain for us. :unhappy: As farm is about 25 mins away thought i'd give it a miss and wait for a dry night.

Popped my head out of the door at 8.30 weather was ok so decide to pop out local. Drove up lane to 1 of my farms all of 3 mins away. :lol:

Rifle out checked first field nothing few bunnies about. Up passed farm house to track scanned with my new well second hand lol monocular on first hill nothing. Called for a bit nothing walked on along track checking now and again nothing, Got to far end of track called for a bit nothing few badgers about.

Walked back along track 100y or so scanned bingo spotted a fox on hill above where i'd come from. Rifle down on pod on with archer fox mousing around other side of double fence, it then sat on its butt nice clear shot down it went.

Went to pick it up nice vixen walked back up track picked up rifle and walked back to gate by farm. Called for a bit fox on hill above down on rifle on with archer fox mousing quick oi boom fox down. Walked up to pick it up and nearly fell 10 times on the steep hill muddy and slippery another nice vixen. So worth popping out for a hour. :)

post-40804-0-14210800-1454574321_thumb.jpg

Edited by eccles

Good Shooting :good:

Cheers Dai :good:

nice brace Terry..newt wrong with that

Cheers Si :good: see you on LF often :good: atb Terry

Another successful outing, well done.

Cheers Bud :good: very wet here tonight so in again. :unhappy: atb Terry

Well done Ter anouther pair for you if it wasn't for the Archer I would not have had my three last night best thing I done is listen to you top man

Cheers Ern :good: yes good bit of kit. :good: get that monster boar on here. atb Terry

Nice one Terry glad you are managing to get out and about. Just back from 2 weeks away so itching to get out and surprise surprise....rubbish weather. Take it easy bud

Cheers Mike. :good: weather been pants bud you not missed much. :unhappy: Looks like another day on the sofa. :unhappy: atb Terry

Cheers Dai :good:

Cheers Si :good: see you on LF often :good: atb Terry

Cheers Bud :good: very wet here tonight so in again. :unhappy: atb Terry

Cheers Ern :good: yes good bit of kit. :good: get that monster boar on here. atb Terry It was a big pig we had anouther last night i wont be posting on here any more its a waste of time you get the same ones reply to foxing or the Boar half of them dont go shooting or they dont shoot anything whats the point of a forum if you dont post

Edited by Rim Fire