BASC, CPSA? Both? Either? Neither? ;-)

buze

And Soon to be added to the list of,,,,, you cannnot do this without US,, Pidgeon Shooting,,

Yer Right, anything but mate..

Or we can help you find Pigeon Shooting (not sure about pidgeon shooting)

I am still waiting for the CPSA to offer any shooting other than Clay Pigeon, and yes I am a member of BASC & CPSA & APSI

The Proper English way of spelling Pidgeon, the other way of spelling it is incorrect.

American way I think.

Pidgeon is an extremely old spelling. From around the time of the Norman Conquest.

Spelling it pigeon has been around since the 13/14th centuries and is seen in Old French and Middle English. Most definitely not an American spelling

If you`re going to use "pidgeon" then you might as well ask if we are going down to "ye olde pork pie shoppe"

Buze,

Mate, as a random sort of yardstick, the next time some lunatic does something really anti social with a gun - have a close look at the national media coverage and guage for yourself the input of the CPSA into securing the future of shooting.

.....and then join BASC.

I did have a chuckle at this post.

I completely agree. I've only ever seen CA and BASC mentioned in any news articles.

Hi all, I was a Cpsa member for years , and was a safety officer and ref qualified. However when we had a problem with rape being contaminated by clays they did not want to know. Would not answer emails or phone calls, CEO was supposed to be dealing but no contact. In the end I pace led up all my certificates and sent them to him and told him to stuff where toe sun don't shine,but still no reply.

Luckily I was in BASC and they did not know when first contacted but investigated offer help any helped as much as possible

I approached the cpsa stall at game fair and they just said that they would investigate and get back and as you can guess I heard nothing

The choose is yours

So does BASC cover for in the field game shooting/stalking on their insurance?

My cover with cpsa is up soon and seems they are not well favoured here at all so would like to know

Both offer very similar levels of cover for all field sports, read the fine print for details....